Galway is 2.5 hours by bus from Dublin.
Eyre Square Park:
A small park to sit and relax. It is one of the busiest place in Galway. Also known as John F Kennedy Memorial Park. Strolled over the shopping street where one can see the performance by people on the street.
Located at the end of Quay street, where the river Corrib flows into the sea. Walked along the port and reached Spanish Arch. It is an extension of the old city wall. Not much to see. But could get some view of the sea with flocks of birds.
Spent some time in the bay breathing the coooool breeze.
Cliff Of Moher:
The most exciting part of Ireland is the visit to Cliff of Moher. It is greenery all the place on the way to cliff, don't miss it as this will make your heart to dance and eyes to cool. After 2.5 hours of drive finally we reached the cliff. Cliff is 120 metres above sea level. Soaked up in the beauty of wondrous and calm Atlantic ocean breathing the fresh air. This is breathtaking views. No pictures could describe the beauty, one need to personally experiencing it. The visit to Ireland is incomplete without the visit to this place. Trailed over the cliff and enjoyed each and every bit of it. What an incredible experience! We thanked God for giving us the opportunity to see this beautiful place.
A warning for all who gets at the edge of the cliff which is a risky one. Always better to wear a comfy shoe and a jacket.
1. Apply the visa and get the travel insurance done beforehand to enter Ireland.
2. Invest in a good rain coat.
3. Wear a Comfortable anti slip shoe for exploring the cliffs.
4.Pack a scarf,sweaters/jackets and gloves if you are averse of cold. If it is sunny a cap would be the best option.
5. Declare the items to be declared at the customs before flying. Customs comes after immigration.This rules may change from time to time.
6. Better to take Euro currency while exploring.They accept Euro currency.
7.Planning to buy chocolates. Always check for ingredients as most of the items may contain Rum.
8. Most of the places closes early. So plan accordingly.
9. Have a binocular with you.
10. Ask for a tax-free shopping form with each purchase. Before departure present these forms at the Tax Back at the airport.
11.Pack a basic Medicine kit for fever,throat infection,stomach etc. It is good if you get the prescription.